I actually haven’t done a New Year’s Resolution in a while, but seeing as how this is going to be a pretty big year for my family anyway, I figured I’d start the tradition!
Here we go…
- I know pretty much everyone has “lose weight” and “get into the best shape of my life” at the top of their lists every year, but not me. I’m not saying that I’m trying to be original by not doing that, because I absolutely would say that… if I wasn’t pregnant. Haha, so instead I opt for staying in the best shape I can, and being as healthy as possible for my upcoming little one.
- Write “Empowering (or Enduring) Darkness”.
- Write “The Whispering Wood”.
- Work on my art. I want to build up my skills and be the best I’ve ever been! I’ll also be making posts on my progress for you all to see.
- Do more crafts. I know “art” is technically a craft, but on this list the word “craft” is used more generally for my other crafty things like crocheting, learning to knit, loom knitting, sculpting, etc.
- Get ready for baby.
- Save money!!!
- Read 30 books. I know that doesn’t seem like a lot to some of you, but I’ve never really counted how many books I’ve read in a year, and I’ve been slacking a bit with all my other activities, so for this year I’m setting it low just in case.
- Try new things. You’ve always got to be willing to try new things, like maybe some new foods, or new crafting ideas, new recipes to try out on Hubs, things of that sort.
- Don’t worry so much and enjoy the little things.
- Go with the flow.
I know the last three things are pretty much redundant, but I tend to worry a lot, over-think things, and get tense over things I shouldn’t. Sooo yeah I need the redundancy. Haha 😉
I asked Hubs what his list would be and he said he’d never done it and doesn’t really believe in it, I’ve decided to make up a list I think would go along with what he would want.
This is Hubs’…
- Give Wife more butt-whippings.
- Pull more pranks on Wife.
- Buy more books.
- Buy more games.
- Save money.
- Get ready for baby.
- Take care of my family.
- Be more smart-elec and sarcastic to Wife.
- Scare Wife more after watching scary movies.
I know some of it is funny, but I know that’s what he plans on doing! o.O
~ Sabrina Giles -_^